Canada, being second largest country in the World, its 10 Provinces and 3 Regions, is full of diversity from the People to the Landscapes to Natural Wonders, one can experience unique luxury, romance, wilderness, remote hideaways with a cosmopolitan mix of city culture.
- Experience the enchanting journey in style, either in a chauffeur driven limousine, or hire a sedan of choice and drive on own or travel in the comfort of luxurious award winning Gold Leaf Service of the famous Rocky Mountaineer train, journey through the magnificent Canadian Rockies.
- In case with friends and family then drive through the natural wonders of Canada in your private limousine style coach, equipped with all luxuries and lounge style sitting travelling at your own pace and time.
- Take a private seaplane or helicopter to a remote luxury lodge.
- Have your personal driver guide at your disposal throughout your stay.
- Sit mesmerized by the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) from the comfort of a hot tub at Yellow Knife in North West Territories.
- Get soaked by Niagara Falls in Ontario and experience a private wine-tasting tour at a nearby winery.
- Watch polar bears prowl the shores of Hudson Bay near Churchill, Manitoba,or the Kermode Spirit Bear in northern BC.
Natural wonders are abundant in Canada and so are the ways to enjoy them
- French-flavoured city centres Montréal and Québec City, are chic and distinct where history and architecture mingle with modern life.
- Coastal cities like Vancouver are laidback yet culturally trendy, while Victoria is charming, gracious and old-world elegant.
- Then there’s Halifax, hip, youthful and always entertaining. These are all places where you can explore museums, galleries and nightclubs, plus enjoy world-class cuisine.
Nature is more than a backdrop in Canadian cities.
Surrounded by ocean and a backdrop of lush rainforest, snow capped mountains and fjords, with Canada’s mildest climate ‘Vancouver’ is British Columbia’s hip, modern, laid back metropolis, renowned for its mix of urban, outdoor and wildlife adventures & exciting nightlife, which effortlessly combines cosmopolitan chic and world-class amenities. There is no easy way to describe the life style city of Vancouver. You will have to see it yourself.
Vancouver is well connected by Air with most of the major International airlines, by Sea is one of the important hubs for Alaska bound cruises by Rail 2 important are The Rocky Mountaineer & Via Rail.
It is no surprise that this charming ‘city of nature’ has been consistently named one of the best destinations to visit.
- The famous Stanley Park
- Granville Island, go on a tasting journey of culinary delights, groove to the beat of coolest dance clubs in the popular Granville strip.
- Gastown, stroll through the heritage buildings and cobblestone roads
- West End Beaches – walk on the sandy beaches of English bay.
- North Shore Attraction –cross the Capilano Suspension Bridge.. suspended across the rainforest & Capilano River, the bridge leads visitors to towering evergreens, serene trails and treetop adventures.
- China Town Garden – immerse in the tranquility of this classical garden.
- Vancouver Aquarium- a 4D experience of marine life.
- Grouse Mountain – ride the aerial tramway to the top of the mountain with a spectacular view..adventure the zipline which takes you through the rainforest.
- A unique culinary nightlife experience, try the chef guided market tour from burgeoning cocktail scenes to classic night clubs to stylish live music venues.
- Vancouver lookout, on a clear day ride to the top of Vancouver lookout for 360-degree view of the city.
Stay and Pamper yourself at – Hotel Fairmont Pacific Rim, Hotel Shangrila, Rosewood Hotel Georgia or Hotel Four Seasons.
Take exclusive hideaways to Clayoquot Wilderness Resort (Tofino) or King Pacific Lodge (Princess Royal Island)
Victoria, the picture postcard capital city of British Columbia, known as the city of gardens, where old world charm meets new world experiences.
How to Reach from Vancouver:
- Flightseeing – half hour flights in peak season give you the thrill of water take-offs and landings
- Scheduled coach service downtown Vancouver to downtown Victoria (including 1.5 hour ferry cruise) takes approximately 3 hours one way.
- The ferry ride through the Gulf Islands in itself is an unforgettable attraction.
- Scheduled Seaplane service between the two cities – about 40 minutes one way.
- Also – scheduled Helicopter service, takes about the same time.
- Prince of Whales – 4 hour downtown to downtown by ship, whale watching en route.
Things To Do in Victoria :
- Visit the famous Buchart garden, British Columbia’s most visited attraction.
- Whale watching – peak season May to October but whales can be seen at any time of year. Sightings of Orca (Killer) whales are common along with other types of whales, sea lions, seals.
- Fisherman’s Wharf- stroll amongst the 30 odd eclectic floating homes, dine on fish and chips (or Mexican food!), and rent a kayak, feed seals right in the harbor!
- Royal British Columbia Museum – rated amongst the top in North America, with 3 magnificent permanent galleries.
- Afternoon Tea – a signature tradition in Victoria can be taken in the Tea Lobby at the Fairmont Empress, at Butchart Gardens or at a variety of smaller establishments.
- Wine and Cider Tasting (and Beer and more!) – home to 40 wineries within one hour of Victoria, producing award winning Pinot Gris, southern Vancouver Island also boast 2 “Cideries”, a distillery (Victoria Gin) and numerous “Brewpubs” which produce small batch craft beers. Follow the “Ale Trail”!
Whistler, embark on a breathtaking journey to a charming, panoramic, pedestrian friendly, alpine village Whistler a year-round destination this vibrant village bustles with varied activities.
How to Reach:
From Victoria: Whistler Air float plane.
From Vancouver: along the Sea to Sky highway on a two- hour journey or a Helicopter, or Whistler air float plane or Private charter service (i.e. limousine) or Rocky Mountaineer or Rental car or Schedule coach transfer
Things To Do in Whistler:-
- From wild life viewing, ziplining, outstanding mountain biking, hiking, canoeing and golf or indulge in a luxurious spa or dine on an outdoor patio with live music or a quiet cozy lounge with a roaring fire.
- One of Whistler’s popular activities is a ride between Whistler Mountain and Blackcomb Mountain on the world record breaking Peak 2 Peak Gondola longest unsupported span of 3.024kms longest continuous lift system on the globe. The extraordinary journey can deliver incredible views of the vast and varied terrain
- Go for a stroll or bike ride on the Valley Trail or take a walk through the forest or Valley of Dreams
- Fly through Whistler’s forest canopy on a Zipline adventure or Meander through the tree tops on a Tree Trek
- Canoe the River of Golden Dreams
- Take a Brewery tour and sample some local suds.
- Take part in Dine in Whistler and enjoy special savings at Whistler’s award winning restaurants.
- Try Choclate fondue at Fairmont
- Hear musical talent at a village club
- Shop for unique local Jewellery at the Farmer’s Market
- Pick up food at Farmer’s market and go for picnic at lost lake
- Have a cold beer on the Longhorn or GLC patio.
- Enjoy a pedicure or a body scrub at one of Whistler’s many Spas the award winning at Four Seasons
- Shop at more than 200 retails stores in the village.
- Play golf at Designer golf courses
5* hotel options – Four Seasons Resort Whistler; The Fairmont Chateau Whistler; The Westin Resort and Spa,
Suggested 6 nights’ programs you may plan to stay for:
3 nights in Vancouver, 2 nights in Whistler and 1 night in Victoria. Or
3 nights in Vancouver with day trip to Victoria, 2 nights in Whistler and optional extension to exclusive hideaways to Clayoquot Wilderness Resort (Tofino) or King Pacific Lodge (Princess Royal Island)
Time permitting move into the province of Alberta from Whistler, enter Jasper to Banff to Lake Louise by road. Enroute one of the World’s most scenic drives or by Rail.
Or Fly to Calgary from Vancouver and move further to Banff, Lake Louise.
Banff – is Canada’s first National Park and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.. Nestled high in the Canadian Rockies Banff National Park is known as vast unspoiled wilderness and home to town of Banff.. Banff is a premier destination for authentic hospitality, mountain culture, relaxation and amusement.
Lake Louise, is the symbol of the Canadian mountain scene this alpine lake is known for its sparkling turquoise blue water and one of the world’s most scenic skating rinks in winters.
How to reach : –
Gateway city – Calgary, its International Airport is the gateway to Banff National Park and is served by many international airlines. Banff National Park is a 90-minute drive west of Calgary. This peaceful two-lane route between the towns of Banff and Lake Louise features breathtaking spots. Wildlife viewing opportunities are numerous along this scenic drive.
Some of the World Class attractions are:
- The Banff Gondola catch the quick gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain and one of the most spectacular panoramic views in Western Canada. Sulphur Mountain provides 360° views of the surrounding peaks.
- Lake Louise Gondola operating year-round …transports you into another world. A 14-minute ride brings visitors to an elevation of excellent views.
- The hot springs in Banff National Park are what first made this destination so famous. Travellers, allured here by the medicinal qualities of the hot springs, journeyed to Banff to take a dip in the mineral waters.
- The Banff Upper Hot Springs, located at the end of Mountain Avenue, remain the only hot springs in Banff that can be enjoyed by the public
- Golf at The Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course
- Banff Lake Cruise on Lake Minnewanka, which is 34 km long and 142 m deep.
- Columbia Icefield Glacier Adventure – is a chance to see one of the largest accumulations of ice and snow south of the Arctic Circle.
- The Icefields Parkway…rated as one of the world’s great scenic highways by National Geographic, the Icefields Parkway is a journey through expansive mountain wilderness, ancient glaciers, sweeping valleys and crystal-clear mountain lakes.
- Helicopter adventures include heli-sightseeings, heli-yoga, heli-picnics, heli-fishing and heli-weddings.
The Landmark Hotels – Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel’ and The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise offer luxury accommodations in a pristine setting.
Experience the alpine wonders and dramatic history of Lake Louise, which has become symbolic of the quintessentially Canadian mountain scene. This alpine lake, known for its sparkling blue waters, is situated at the base of impressive glacier-clad peaks that have long been at the heart of Canadian mountaineering.
At about 2.5 kilometres long and 90 metres deep, the lake offers a surreal paddling experience in the warm summer months and one of the most scenic skating rinks in the world in winter.
5* hotel options – The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
Suggested Program of 6 nights:
2 nights Calgary, 2 nights Banff and 2 nights Lake Louise, Or
2 nights Calgary, 3 nights Lake Louise, 1 night Banff.
Calgary – is the breathtaking heart of Western Canada, it is the home of Calgary Stampede from 1988 Olympic. Calgary is the place where Prairie meets the mountains and is also known as home for Rockies. This city is the gateway to the World famous National park Banff and Lake Louise. The city is also boasts of vibrant nightlife and world class shopping.
Situated on the northern shore of Lake Ontario (part of the Great Lakes system), Toronto is Canada’s largest city Home to more than 100 cultures, Toronto truly is the city of imagination
Toronto the cosmopolitan city burns with energy and excitement..home to distinct cultures, delectable dining, world class shopping, museums and scores of attraction.
Toronto is the 5th-largest city in North America, after Mexico City, New York, Los Angeles and Chicago
How to Reach:
Well connected with most of the International Airlines.
Things to Do:
- Explore CN Tower – riding the great glass elevators is one of those things in life you just have to do and the latest is the Edge Walk,
- Casa Loma, one of Toronto’s premier historic landmarks. Step back in time at the former estate of Sir Henry Mill Pellatt, a prominent Toronto financier, Sir who created his life-long dream – the creation of a ‘medieval’ castle on the brow of a hill overlook king Toronto.
- Yorkville, considered the Rodeo Drive of Toronto, where one can visit Gucci, Versace, Tiffany’s, Holt Renfrew and many more high end boutiques and stores.
- Toronto Eaton Centre; with 253 shops of all kinds, it is one of the most visited tourist attractions in Toronto!
- Take a 10 minute ferry ride to the idyllic Toronto islands – a perfect point to see the city skyline.
- Mariposa Dinner Cruise, a unique dining experience that not only showcases Toronto’s breath taking skyline, but also great food and friendly service. Delicious buffet-style dinner prepared fresh by Chefs.
- Don’t miss Ontario’s famous Algonquin Park…..or go upto Kingston the ‘Limestone City’known for its architecture….or to Blue Mountain…2 hour north of Toronto..indulge in golf, gondola rides, spas
- Niagara Falls – an hour and half hours drive from Toronto….this is a Must See Wonder of the World….there are many Ways to Experience it.
- The Maid of the Mist has been operating since 1846, making it one of the oldest tourist attractions in North America….trips take passengers in front of the American Falls and into the basin of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls.
- Transfer to Discover the thundering power of Niagara Falls with “Niagara: Miracles, Myths and Magic” IMAX Theatre to experience.
- Lunch in the Revolving Dining Room at the Skylon Tower to admire the view of the Falls while dining
- Enjoy the awe-inspiring views of the Niagara Region from the ultimate vantage point with Niagara Helicopters
- Chateau Des Charmes. For six generations the Bosc family has made wine on three continents.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake, browse the shops and galleries in the historic and picturesque town of Search for great buys at Canada One Factory Outlets
- Experience the WET JET with Whirlpool Jet Boats.
- Indulge in the Niagara Parks Commission’s attraction Journey Behind the Falls prior to dinner at Elements on the Falls,
- After dinner explore Fallsview Casino which is connected to the Hilton Niagara Fallsview Hotel or Casino Niagara which is connected to Sheraton on the Falls
Ottawa, Canada’s capital city. Ottawa offers visitors a diverse selection of experiences…..it has beautiful natural setting of waterways, parks and pathways. ” nestled at the junction of three rivers and a canal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the city is considered on of the world’s most beautiful capitals’.
- With its strong stone exterior and picturesque setting on the cliffs overlooking the Ottawa River, the Parliament buildings are often described as one of the most beautiful government centers in the world.
- A visit to Canada isn’t complete without experiencing the one-of-a-kind Canadian Museum of Civilization. Explore 1000 years of human history and marvel at the world’s largest indoor collection of totem poles.
- Transfer to Lady Dive Kiosk for tour. Lady Dive offers a number of Ottawa tours, including their famous “Amphibus” vehicle (offering a unique land & water tour).
- Transfer to the ByWard market where you can enjoy lunch at one of the many restaurants located in the market.
- The Rideau Centre is Ottawa’s premier shopping destination located in the heart of downtown
- Rideau Canal is UNESCO World Heritage Site and is the largest naturally frozen skating rink in the world.
Some other places –
- 1000 Islands in Eastern Ontario..explore the exquisite beauty of St. Lawrence River..on a cruise..on rockportcruises
- Muskoka region renowned for its natural beauty, sparkling lakes and clean air..fondly referred as the ‘cottage country’. Putt on the world class golf courses.
Where to Stay:
Niagara Falls – Sheraton on the Falls, Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview
Toronto -The Ritz Carlton Toronto, Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
Fairmont Royal York Hotel.
Ottawa – The Fairmont Château Laurier ,The Westin Ottawa Hotel & Convention Centre
Time Permitting – extend your trip further on the scenic route towards Montreal..and Quebec city
Quebec City – Capital of the Province of Québec. Quebec City exudes an
irresistible French charm with its many outdoor cafes and terraces, enticing restaurants and the historic and lively Quarter Petit-Champlain. It’s all reminiscent of the days of old in New France!
Quebec City is host to the world’s largest Winter Carnival and along with the city’s popular summer festival; .
Explore Quebec’s outer regions for adventure and recreational activities
10 Reasons to visit Quebec City:-
- One of the world’s most beautiful cities
- Warm, authentic Québécois charm
- Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage treasure
- European flair in a North American setting
- Excellent English—with a French accent
- One of North America’s 10 most walk able cities
- Lively entertainment and culture
- Nature on your doorstep
- Internationally acclaimed accommodations
- First-rate facilities and support services
From Montréal: 253 km (157 miles)
From Toronto: 797 km (495 miles)
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
Château Bonne Entente
Montreal Montréal is mainly French, with most people being at least bilingual. The second-largest French-speaking city after Paris, its 3.7 million citizens represent 120 distinct cultural groups. Montréal has that European look and feel, but to the delight of other North Americans, is closer to home.
The Experience of a Lifetime “Aurora Wonderland” in Yellowknife which is the Aurora Capitol of Canada
The capital of Canada’s Northwest Territories, Yellowknife is located directly under the Aurora Oval.
- A narrow band encircling the polar reaches of the globe in which the mysterious green light of the Aurora Borealis are at their most brilliant.
- Coupled with its clear cold nights, this favorable geographic location makes Yellowknife consistently one of the best places in the world for Aurora viewing.
The Aurora Borealis, or Northern Lights,are actually giant electrical storms formed by solar flares from the sun reacting with the earth’s magnetic field.
- Although they are usually about 100-500 kilometers above the earth’s upper atmosphere, up here in Canada’s north, our guests often feel that they can reach out and touch them.